home > > Poster Guidelines
Welcome to the Contributed Paper & Poster Sessions !
Please note the following information regarding your poster presentation:
• The dimensions of the poster board are 1.00m wide x 1.00m high (view sample below);
• Allocate the top portion of the poster for the poster number assigned to you by the Organizing Committee, and title and authors as submitted on the revised abstract;
• The text, illustrations etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
• The background should contain 3 to 4 telegraphic sentences outlining information necessary to understand the study and why it was done;
• The aims of the study, the questions to be asked, or the hypothesis should be clearly stated in as few words as possible;
• Outline the methodology briefly;
• The conclusions should be concise;
• Bring double-face tape or velcro to fix the poster on the posters board. Push pins are not allowed;
• Refer to the ICML9 site by September 09 for the track/poster number assigned to you;
• Authors slould be present during the Poster Sessions as assigned at the Congress Scientific Program Agenda;
• All posters should be displayed on Wednesday morning and will be presented from Wednesday 12:30pm until Friday afternoon;
• Please remove your poster immediately after the conclusion of the Poster Session on Friday;
• The Organizing Committee will not be responsible for posters not removed.